Whether used as bar stands, gondolas or display tables, the mobile Qubo M modules can be individually equipped with a variety of merchandise supports and are easily repositioned, modified or extended at any time. This is flexibility at its best.
Qubo M is electrified as standard. Shelf frames with LED lighting or spotlights are simply hooked into place for immediate optimum illumination of merchandise. The system is also available without electrification – but whatever the version used, Qubo M ideally complements diverse wall displays, particularly in combination with other members of the Qubo product family.
The position and configuration of the merchandise supports, such as back bars, shelf frames, hanging rails or front arms, can be easily adapted. Accessory panels or LED light frames may be suspended at the ends of the structures and it is possible to insert partition panels into gondola configurations to create double-sided displays.
Benefits at a glance:
- The mobile basic frames of Qubo M can be individually equipped and are easily modifiable
- Qubo M is simple to assemble thanks to its special connection technology
- Integrated electrification and LED lighting allow optimally staged merchandise displays
- Different design options are possible through a choice of various materials such as wood, metal or glass
- Space-saving transportation of the basic frames: delivered partially assembled in a flatpack
- Qubo M comes on castors – a set of adjustable feet is optionally available
- Qubo M can carry a maximum weight load of 150 kg per structure
- Qubo M is UL-certified (Q4 2023)