The basis for sustainable interior concepts
Air is a freestanding support system which is completely independent of walls and ceilings. The system can be used individually or as a grid. Thus, even larger areas can be staged with Air. In addition to the presentation of goods, Air is also suitable for the realization of trade fair stands, exhibitions, work spaces, brand experiences and much more.
The optional pre-assembled power rail allow the entire area to be supplied with power. This makes it easy to integrate electrified merchandising supports, lighting, screens and digital devices.
The ceiling can be closed by inserting ceiling panels or flat lights.
Air can be used both temporarily and long-term. The assembly takes place in the same way as the dismantling: quickly, quietly, without dirt and subsequent renovation work.
We have set up a pop-up space for you on the Vitra Campus in Weil am Rhein, which you are welcome to visit. The visit is also possible virtually via an online meeting.
- High degree of flexibility in the design of the area
- Simple conversion of the entire surface and always rearranged equipment
- Fast and clean assembly with low noise pollution
- With the use of panels ceiling can be closed
- Hanging load 150 kg per meter and surface load up to 1000 kg evenly distributed for freely hanging merchandise supports
- Available electrified and non-electrified