Level of Employment: Full Time
Required Travel: 40%
Company: Visplay UK.
You are jointly responsible for the profitable and sustainable sales development within Visplay. You will increase the market position by developing, negotiating and concluding new business relationships.
- Hunt and develop new business opportunities
- Develop your own business strategy in line with company goals to create your own portfolio of clients
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increase brand awareness
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiating with stakeholders (internally & externally)
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching new viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts / discount agreements
- Professional reporting in line with company requirement
- Strong understanding of Retail Sector and Retail Projects
- Market / Industry Knowledge
- Excellent at networking and new lead generation
- Highly Organised and Time Management
- Excellent Communication
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Self Motivated
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals & KPI’s
- Computer Literate (office)
What we offer
- A challenging job featuring varied tasks
- A salary in line with the market, including additional benefits
- Home-Office option
- and much more
Are you interested?
At Visplay, you will find a pulsating environment where you can thrive and make a lasting contribution.
We look forward to your application. Please send your application documents including a curriculum vitae in tabular form, copies of certificates, your salary expectations and the possible starting date to our Human Resources department [email protected]. If you have any further questions, please contact Karin Schneider-Walter.