Country/Region: West Coast, US
City: San Francisco
Level of Employment: 100%
Required Travel: 50-75%
Company: Visplay Inc.
Reporting to the Director of North America, a successful candidate based in the San Francisco Area will be responsible for cultivating and developing shop retail system sales in the West Coast, USA market.
- Manage a sales pipeline of new business opportunities and existing accounts
- Generate new business accounts by prospecting, networking and attending trade shows
- Maintain fluid relationships with existing key accounts within a territory
- Ability to sell premium products and consult clients’ on how to create a coherent customer/brand environment that matches the company’s vision of brand identity
- Serve as an expert of retail shop-fitting and provide technical advice to clients
- Effectively converse with architects, designers & visual merchandisers on retail projects
- Customize and tailor product solutions to meet the clients’ vision & brand identity
- Travel to meet with customers and attend industry events & company trainings
- 5+ years' of sales experience within the retail shop-fitting (Store Fixturing) sector
- A background within design is necessary
- Proven sales results, exceeding targets and company goals
- Active contacts with visual merchandisers, architects and retail customers
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of interfacing materials such as metal, wood, glass and stone
- Excellent written and communication skills
What we offer
- A challenging job featuring varied tasks
- A salary in line with the market, including additional benefits
- Home-Office option
- and much more
Are you interested?
At Visplay, you will find a pulsating environment where you can thrive and make a lasting contribution.
We look forward to your application. Please send your application documents including a curriculum vitae in tabular form, copies of certificates, your salary expectations and the possible starting date to our Human Resources department email@example.com.
If you have further questions, please contact Karin Schneider-Walter Karin.Schneider-Walter@visplay.com.